Our specialty is hoarding cases as a result there is always a need for add on services to accommodate our customer’s demand. If you are in the Rubbish Removal, Painting, Plumbing, Floor Service and the Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling business we would love to schedule an appointment with you to discuss further. We will gladly answer any questions you may have before we speak.
The purpose of the working relationship is to outsource Commercial Cleaning Services, Janitorial, Carpet Cleaning, Windows, Hoarding Clean up, Rubbish Removal, Residential & Commercial Remodeling, Painting, and Floor Care Services in Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Long Island, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, Upstate, New Jersey and California Los Angeles, etc.
How It Works:
- Clients call US, we call you, we provide detailed information about the job
- Your company does the walkthrough
- We provide the estimate via email or fax to the client
- If accepted, we book the job (job quote will be determined and agreed upon prior to service date)
- Your company does the work with your own staff
- All aspect (payment, proposal, communication to client, etc.) of the job except for labor & walkthrough is handled by us (if you require a deposit one will be provided)
- Your payment will be mailed within 1-3 days upon completion of job
What We require From You:
- Completion of the Referral Application below
- Availability for a face-to-face interview in Manhattan where we can sign the business associate working agreement (available upon request prior to meeting date), and completion of application outlining the following:
- Your company provides a list of services offered, a price list for small jobs, areas serviced, availability for walkthrough, other contact personnel, unacceptable jobs (too small, etc.) and hours of operations, etc.
- Proof of insurance, bond & copy of business certificate (NY State filing receipt or business certificate).
Follow up by calling: 347-492-0075 Ext. 103 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org